The clubs unanimously approved draft 2019-20 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague 7DAYS EuroCup operational dates:
- 24 May – Deadline to take the decision to resume and complete the EuroLeague and EuroCup competitions, or to cancel them
- 29 May to 11 June – Quarantine (if necessary)
- 12 June to 2 July – Training Camp
- 4 to 17 July – EuroCup games in central venue
- 4 to 26 July – EuroLeague games in central venue
As explained last week by Euroleague Basketball’s President & CEO Jordi Bertomeu, the EuroLeague calendar includes the remaining 54 Regular Season games plus a single-elimination Final Eight, all in one central venue. The 2019-20 7DAYS EuroCup will include the Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals, either in a two-game basket average or in a single-game elimination format, all in a different central venue. Games will be held without spectators.
Executive Board members unanimously agreed that the competitions will only be resumed if the public health authorities and relevant local governments allow them to. Euroleague Basketball will continue talks with the ELPA, the EHCB and the Union of Euroleague Basketball Officials (UEBO) as it continues to elaborate the return-to-play medical protocols, providing the necessary health and safety measures by the league and clubs for all participants.