Turkish Airlines EuroLeague teams are already battling on The Road to #F4Glory, and soon fans can join the rush to be part of the next Final Four, too!
Tickets to the 2019 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, will be available to the public on Tuesday, November 6 at 12:00 CET! Tickets will only be available online, through www.f4tickets.com.
Before that date, however, select groups of fans will be invited to an exclusive pre-sale window to purchase tickets. Between Tuesday, October 30 and Friday, November 2, the window will open for season ticket holders from Final Four host club KIROLBET Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz. And between October 31 and November 2, Euroleague.TV subscribers, customers who have purchased tickets to previous Final Fours, and season ticket holders from other EuroLeague clubs, among others, will be able to purchase their tickets. During the pre-sale window, a selection of seats from most regular seating price categories will be available.
The 2019 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four marks the first time that the most exciting weekend in world basketball will touch down in Vitoria-Gasteiz, which has previously been host to numerous editions of the Spanish League’s Copa del Rey tournament. Likewise, Fernando Buesa Arena, whose seating capacity is more than 15.000 for basketball is very familiar to EuroLeague fans as one of the competition’s liveliest venues.
80% of the sellable capacity will be available to the public. From that total, each of the four qualified teams will be allotted with approximately 600 tickets in different categories. The other 20% of the seating is reserved for media, sponsors and authorities.
“We are honored to be holding the Final Four in a city that has been an engine of EuroLeague growth since the competition’s inception,” Jordi Bertomeu, Euroleague Basketball President and CEO, said. “Basketball and Vitoria-Gasteiz have always gone great together, and this Final Four will showcase both the region’s huge support for our sport and its great offerings to fans visiting from abroad.”
Euroleague Basketball is proud to have StubHub as its primary ticketing partner for the 2019 Final Four. StubHub recently became the official ticketing partner, official fan-to-fan marketplace, and official VIP ticket sales partner of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four, with the objective to improve the Final Four purchase experience, to reach new types of customers thanks to technologically-advanced platforms, and to connect them worldwide through a safe, secure and official fan-to-fan marketplace. Stubhub joins as ticketing partner, Tripoki, the official travel agency offering exclusive travel packages including tickets, and Mytigo where fans can purchase options before and during the season to have tickets if their team reaches the Final Four.