This summer we want to share with our fans a challenge we’ve carried out among some baskonistas players.
The challenge, which in our social media will use the hashtag #baskoniatrickshot, aims to join all our fans over the world to the funniest and fresh basketball side.
Moreover, among all those who participate emulating the trick shots we’re posting on Saski Baskonia social media you could obtain great prizes by sharing your video using our hashtag
The great opportunity in this kind of contest is the option to meet our selected players once the pre-season begins, in order to our fans challenge the baskonistas at our facilities
carrying out altogether the trick shots published in our social media during the summer.
What a trick shot is?
Talking basketball language, it is about making a specific shot that seems unlikely to be made or requires an ability to get the basket. These kind of trick shots are usually funny, informal and acrobatic.
Once the first trick shot is launched on Saski Baskonia social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram), every contestant has to repeat our starring trick shot published using always our hashtag #baskoniatrickshot in order to be able to get the prizes. We will announce in advance when each trick shot deadline is to decide afterwards the people are rewarded to wrap up the contest with the baskonistas.
– People who turn out as the winners of the draw will bear travel expenses in order to enjoy the prize.
– Laboral Kutxa, Deportivo Alavés, Fundación 5+11 & BAKH workers, as well as their family can’t opt to the prizes given.
– Any breach of these rules will lead to a removal of the draw. The organization keeps the right to disqualify any participant whose behaviour may have been irrespectful or fraduluent.
– Two people will meet several players to perform #baskoniatrickshot challenge at our facilities.
– Among all the participants who send their videos until de deadline comes up we will draw two VIP tickets for the first Euroleague game next October, 14 at Buesa Arena vs Anadolu Efes (9 pm local time).